Living with vision loss due to neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)?
Interested in a potential new treatment? Help us with wet AMD research!
a study on Macular Degeneration
- for people ages 50 years and up (full criteria)
- at Sacramento, California and other locations
- study startedestimated completion
Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration, Macular Degeneration, Wet Macular Degeneration, Ranibizumab, 2.0 mg OPT-302, 0.5 mg ranibizumab
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- Opthea Limited
- Sign up for this study
- Phase 3 Macular Degeneration Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 990 study participants
- Last Updated