Now Enrolling for a Study of Almond Oil for Facial Pigmentation!
We're inviting premenopausal women with facial dark spots and a darker white to black skin to see if almond oil improves skin pigmentation
a study on Skin Pigmentation
- for females ages 18 years and up (full criteria)
- at Sacramento, California
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Raja K Sivamani, M.D.
Skin Pigmentation, Hydroquinone, Almond Oil, Hydroquinone Topical
Lead Scientist at UC Davis
- Raja K Sivamani, M.D.
Associate Adjunct Professor, Dermatology, School of Medicine. Authored (or co-authored) 149 research publications
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, Davis
- Learn more or sign up for the study here! Sign up for this study
- Phase 4 Skin Pigmentation Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 50 study participants
- Last Updated