Fidgeting & ADHD study
We aim to learn if fidgeting can improve attention and help with emotional regulation in people with ADHD
a study on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Emotional Regulation
- for people ages 18-30 (full criteria)
- at Sacramento, California
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Julie Schweitzer, Ph.D.
ADHD, Fidget ball
Lead Scientist at UC Davis
- Julie Schweitzer, Ph.D.
Julie Schweitzer is a Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and MIND Institute. She directs the Attention, Impulsivity, Regulation (AIR)/ADHD Program at the UC Davis MIND Institute.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, Davis
- Learn more or sign up for the study here! Sign up for this study
- Study Type
- Expecting 109 study participants
- Last Updated